We at Tax Hub Solutions, make it a priority to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients come first. The COVID-19 virus is a highly contagious airborne virus. Therefore, it has impacted our community significantly, and we want to inform each of our clients about how we are taking every precautionary step within our control to identify, limit, and reduce the spread by practicing social distancing, maintaining good hygiene, and utilizing a robust sanitation and cleaning system continuously throughout the day.
Currently, our offices are still open. However, we have limited our office in-person client visits by appointment only and scheduling the drop off service. Below please find a list of proactive steps we are taking to help reduce the spread and keep everyone safe:
- All clients are encouraged to use our SecureFilePro Secure Portal or the Web application to send us files and exchange confidential documents online securely
- Utilize our Client Drop-off Service
- Schedule an In-Person appointment (we are allowing 2 clients in our office at a time to ensure we are following social distancing)
- Schedule a Virtual Meeting
- To ensure our staff and client safety we are taken the following additional steps:
- All Staff and Clients must wear face mask and or covering at all times
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Cleaning after each client visit (wiping down pens, doors, seats, desks, and all surfaces where staff and clients were present)
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizers throughout our office
- Client Pre-Screening for COVID related symptoms by conducting a series of questioning 24 hours prior to appointment
- We informed our staff that if anyone is feeling ill (fever, cough sore throat), they are encouraged to stay home
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and ensuring our staff safety at all times. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. We constantly monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for new information as it evolves.
Thank you for being a valued client and we thank you for your continued trust and support.
Together we will get through this!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at the office at (240) 448-5627 or email us email@example.com.
To learn more about COVID-19 latest updates: